Sunrise, FL 33323 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2023’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The MarTech Specialist position will work closely with marketing, sales/recruitment, and technical stakeholders to develop digital processes for a high growth healthcare organization. This position will be reporting to IT Management and will be responsible for managing our marketing technology stack. This is a highly cross functional role requiring both strategic and technical execution.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Additional yearly bonus opportunities
- Excellent Benefits package + 401(k) with 8% company match
- Manage and deliver the marketing technology stack to help support our marketing and recruitment teams, including day to day operations and troubleshooting
- Be the primary administrator of our tech stack, perform site audits, ongoing maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Lead, develop, and maintain API integrations with systems (WordPress, Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics) and complete documentation of field mapping and data flow amongst systems
- Knowledge in domain management and registered web domain names managed in GoDaddy and web hosting platforms, including GoDaddy and WP Engine
- Ensure we have up to date security protocols
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders from across the business to identify opportunities for marketing technology to reduce costs, increase recruitment and improve efficiencies.
- Provide recommendations and requirements for lead scoring and routing, campaign creation, and inbound marketing channels, and help ensure a smooth handoff of leads to recruitment by improving our lead execution
- Experience working with SFDC administrators for system design and implementation
- Build marketing attribution and audience profile models in partnership with Marketing leadership
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and documentation
- Follow all standard operating procedures and maintain updated ticketing for incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards on marketing and recruitment activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Bachelor’ s degree (preferably in Marketing or Computer Science) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a Marketing Operations/Automation role or similar position (Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator is a plus)
- Deep domain knowledge of the marketing technology application landscape, including Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Ads
- Hands-on experience as admin in Google G-Suite
- Experience with Digital domains: Paid Search & SEO, Digital Media & Programmatic Media Buying, Social Insights and Analytics, Content Management
- Experience with system administration of marketing functions in Salesforce.Com/Marketing Cloud – comfortable with technical conversations around Salesforce workflows, objects, and triggers
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Strong prioritization, planning, and organizational skills
- Experience managing projects from beginning to end
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation; especially when working with teammates who may be technical or non-technical
The Fun Stuff
- Annual Holiday Trip: 4-night company-paid vacation to celebrate the holiday season and recognize the year' s accomplishments
- Weekly raffles: over $5, 000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee Events: wellness days, team outings, massages, etc.
- Community Involvement: we focus on giving back to our local community with employee-led partnerships with mentorship programs, shelters, and schools