Sunrise, FL 33323 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2023’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The primary responsibilities of the Account Manager include building collaborative relationships with clients that lead to placement opportunities for our healthcare providers. The Account Manager solicits job orders from new and existing clients. Will also be responsible for driving new client orders and managing the process to ensure candidates start their assignments on time.
Compensation & Benefits
- $2500 Sign-on bonus
- Base salary + monthly uncapped commission
- Additional yearly bonus opportunities
- Excellent Benefits package + 401(k) with 8% company match
- Utilize client knowledge to present candidates in the most effective manner. Maximize submission-to-offer rate.
- Collaborate with the Sales Assistants to ensure submissions are accurate, complete, and timely.
- Employ effective client follow-up skills to obtain feedback, differentiate our submission versus the competition, and secure the placement.
- Coordinate assignment start with clients. Maintain contact with the client throughout the process, communicating any significant issues. Identify assignment-threatening situations and apply judgment to resolve.
- Collaborate with team daily to discuss opportunities, market trends, pending submissions, recruiting focus, new offers and pending starts.
- Previous experience with success in sales, recruiting or account management experience
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships, demonstrate initiative, and perform as a team player
- Strategic thinking, strong listening, and communication skills
- Strong project management, critical thinking and analytical skills
The Fun Stuff
- Annual Holiday Trip: 4-night company-paid vacation to celebrate the holiday season and recognize the year’ s accomplishments
- Weekly Raffles: over $5, 000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee Events: wellness days, team outings, massages, etc
- Community Involvement: we focus on giving back to our local community with employee-led partnerships with mentorship programs, shelters, and schools