Sunrise, FL 33323
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2021’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for managing business related tasks, creating reports, taking meeting minutes and other organizational tasks and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- File and retrieve records, documents, and reports.
- Research and collect data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Assist in scheduling and preparing for meetings.
- Accurately record minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Communicate with and prepare paperwork for third parties, including regulatory agencies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience as an administrative assistant in a corporate environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and other Microsoft office products
- Experience using online meeting platforms and collaboration tools
- Ability to work independently but willing contribute within a team environment
- Base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4 night trip to celebrate the holiday season for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5, 000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and