Billing and Credit Manager
Sunrise, FL 33323
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2021’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonus
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Annual Holiday Trip: company paid 4 night trip to celebrate the holiday season and recognize the year' s accomplishments for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5, 000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events
The Billing and Credit Manager is responsible for granting credit and supervising client billing, collections and cash receipt processing. The Billing and Credit Manager supervises a team of five and reports to the Associate Vice President.
- Establish and enforce credit standards and practices to control the granting of credit to new client accounts and minimize risk of loss
- Oversee billing processes to ensure that client invoices are accurate and are distributed to the correct person in the right format on a timely basis
- Monitor changes in credit rating for existing accounts and take action to minimize losses where applicable
- Oversee the collection of payments from clients as per contract payment terms to meet DSO targets
- Calculate and report DSO
- Oversee the cash application process, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Ensure AR balances are accurate by managing unapplied receipts, short paid invoices, discounts, and billing adjustments
- High school diploma
- 3-5 years of experience with credit, collections, and billing
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Staffing industry experience is a plus