Client Credentialing Lead
Sunrise, FL 33323
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2021’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus quarterly bonuses
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Annual Holiday Trip: 4-night company-paid vacation to celebrate the holiday season and recognize the year’ s accomplishments.
- Weekly raffles: over $5, 000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage, and others
The client credentialing lead is responsible for leading, monitoring, and maintaining the credentialing process within required deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor all VMS and systems requirements, trainings and updates, and train management and staff to ensure compliance.
- Audit files and analyze data to measure and evaluate effectiveness, ongoing learning, and compliance of our credentialing team efforts.
- Coordinate and prepare MedPro deliverables and responses to all external audit requests within required deadlines
- Establish priorities for the team to maximize outcomes
- Coordinate and maintain accurate facility-based credentialing packs in SureStaff
- Oversee daily activities of staff. Ensure employees remain productive throughout the day, follow established processes, prioritize their activities, and focus on the best opportunities
- Maximize employee effectiveness by developing and promoting staff that demonstrate further potential and remediating staff falling short of expectations. Conduct performance reviews on a timely basis
- Utilize reports to monitor employee performance against metrics. Coach employees to improve effectiveness and outcomes
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of credentialing experience
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Strong computer and data entry skills; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills