Clinical MedProU Manager
Sunrise, FL 33323
Clinical Manager, Clinical Education Team
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2021’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
MedProU® is MedPro International’ s proprietary education program for foreign-educated healthcare professionals administered through live, online, and self-study courses. The Clinical Manager is responsible for all aspects of the MedProU® program including curriculum development and training and development of the education team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the entire training and education lifecycle for MedProU®
- Research, develop and evaluate curriculum, teaching procedures and educational materials
- Oversee training and development programs
- Develop programs that minimize the amount of time it takes for the healthcare professional to commence work at their assignment location
- Respect intellectual property and ensure employees and contractors respect the copyrights of others
- Maintain strong working relationships with healthcare professionals and vendors.
- Research and design educational materials and instructional methods
- Mentor, conduct workshops and seminars for MedProU® instructors
- Observe instructors teaching live and online and provide constructive feedback
- Develop process for educational needs assessment
- Develop surveys to assess healthcare professional satisfaction as it pertains to training and education
- Evaluate and interpret survey results provide progress reports and recommendations for changes
- Registered Nurse License in good standing from any state
- Bachelor’ s Degree or higher in Nursing
- Minimum of 2 years of adult clinical experience
- Minimum of 2 years adult acute care Nursing Management or Teaching experience
- Good customer service skills
- Experience working independently, but contributing within a team environment
- Project management experience a plus
- Base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to celebrate the holiday season for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5, 000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage