Director of MedPro University
Sunrise, FL 33323 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2022’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
MedProU® is MedPro International’ s proprietary education program for foreign-educated healthcare professionals administered through live, online, and self-study courses. The Director will oversee the design, development, and implementation of learning solutions for all aspects of the MedProU® program. Including curriculum development and training and development of the education team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Includes the following. Others may be assigned.
- Oversee the entire training and education lifecycle for MedProU®
- Oversee the creation of instructional material, including courses, curriculum, and training manuals
- Collaborate with talent development and instructional designer to evaluate and redesign curriculum, teaching procedures and educational materials to match learning needs
- Oversee training and development programs to ensure volume of licensure/certification and English passers meet MedPro International targets
- Respect intellectual property and ensure employees and contractors respect the copyrights of others
- Observe instructors and presenters teaching live and online and provide constructive feedback
- Mentor and conduct workshops and seminars for MedProU® instructors
- Develop process for educational needs assessment
- Analyze reports to identify opportunities for program and course development
Includes minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or higher, preferably in Nursing
- Registered Nurse License preferred
- 2 years Management or Teaching experience preferred
- Good customer service skills
- Experience working independently, but contributing within a team environment
- Project management experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Goal-oriented with a strategic mindset, motivated, high-energy individual who can work under pressure while managing changing priorities
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Working knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook and learning management systems
- Ability to create, edit and deliver educational programs
- Professional level written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work productively both independently and as an integral member of a team
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability and capacity to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities and competing priorities
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.