Director of Recruitment
Sunrise, FL 33323 US
Director of Recruitment
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2022’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Director of Recruitment leads Global Growth and Strategic Initiatives for the International Recruitment division.
The role is responsible for scaling, pipeline growth and launching new partnership opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
• Work collaboratively across functions to launch new global partnership opportunities with hospitals, training centers, universities, and other sourcing options
• Develop and implement global recruitment strategy to expand sourcing options and double MedPro pipeline
• Collaborate with Intl. Sales to ensure recruitment is aligned with client needs
• Comply and ensure conformity with outside regulatory and legal requirements, as well as internal policies
• Hire, train and develop a high performing recruitment team
• Create and implement growth and development plans for recruitment team members
• Accomplish department objectives through creation and use of customer service practices
• Ensure MedPro policies, standards of practice and processes are always applied
• Monitor reports, dashboards, and other information to ensure compliance with established processes and to monitor staff productivity and outcomes
• Identify opportunities for improvement, recommend solutions to management, and implement new practices
• Maintain strong working relationships with vendors to ensure department goals are met
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
• Bachelor’ s Degree or higher
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in recruitment
• Experience managing, motivating and leading people
• Minimum of two years of experience leading people and/or leaders, preferably within a staffing capacity
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Professional level written and oral communication skills
• Strong and effective negotiation skills
• Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills
• Effective analytical and problem-solving abilities