Sunrise, FL 33323 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2023’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Immigration Program Manager is responsible for overseeing all processes that establish timely work authorization for MedPro International Healthcare Professionals.
- Oversee the administration of the Immigration program
- Serve as an advisor for healthcare workers on immigration questions;
- Assist Immigration Guides as needed to ensure timely filings and case movement, especially during peak periods
- Independently manage relationships to deliver premium candidate and
- Oversee compliance with Department of Labor and Homeland Security.
- Partner with other departments on immigration related questions and issues
- Monitor immigration counsel case movement and service to ensure a high-quality, timely experience delivery to candidates, employees, managers, and business stakeholders
- Lead internal reviews or audits of immigration data, processes, and policies
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience in immigration
- 5+ years working in a technical role within US immigration in immigration program experience or law firm project experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Green Card (Schedule A and Perm), TN and H-1B processes preferred
- Project management skills across multiple disciplines and stakeholders driving projects from conception to implementation
- Ability to travel as needed
- Professional level written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5, 000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events