Sunrise, FL 33323
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2021’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Annual Holiday Trip: company paid 4 night trip to celebrate the holiday season and recognize the year' s accomplishments for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5, 000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events
The Immigration paralegal is responsible for executing all processes that establish timely work authorization for MedPro International Healthcare Professionals.
- Initiate work authorization case filings with outside counsel, obtain required documents, prepare letters, and collaborate with the healthcare profession
- Serve as liaison between outside immigration counsel and international team members to obtain and maintain work authorization
- Work with team members to ensure timely immigration filings
- Intervene and resolve immigration questions and concerns with an outstanding level of customer service
- Ensure compliance with U.S. Immigration rules and regulations
- U.S. Immigration experience (H-1B and Green Card)
- Registered paralegal preferred
- A minimum of two years of business experience
- Project and document management experience required