International Recruiter Assistant
Sunrise, FL 33323
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2021’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Annual Holiday Trip: 4-night company-paid vacation to celebrate the holiday season and recognize the year’ s accomplishments.
- Weekly raffles: over $5, 000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events
The International Recruiter Assistant assists Healthcare Professionals through the application and qualification process. The primary responsibility of the Recruitment Specialist is to source potential candidates, review incoming leads, and take appropriate action based on candidate qualifications.
- Follow candidate sourcing and recruiting strategies to drive flow of quality applicants
- Initiate contact with prospective candidates within established timeframes
- Guide Healthcare Professionals through necessary steps to complete required application forms
- Conduct screening of candidates via telephone
- Communicate and develop relationships with applicants during the beginning stages of the recruitment process
- Coordinate presentation and interview schedules
- Accomplish department objectives through creation and use of customer service practices
- Ensure MedPro policies, standards of practice and processes are applied at all times
- Monitor reports, dashboards, and other information to ensure compliance with established processes
- Experience with customer service.
- Experience working in a professional office environment preferred.
- Experience working independently but contributing within a team environment.
- High School Diploma required
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Working knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Professional level written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work productively both independently and as an integral member of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes in regulations.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and capacity to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities and competing priorities.