Sunrise, FL 33323 US
Legal Administration Assistant
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2022’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Legal Assistant reports to the Corporate Counsel/Director of Compliance. This role will support the Corporate Counsel in various areas such as but not limited to legal settlements, collection of accounts due, and Joint Commission tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support manager with compliance matters relating to regulatory and legal matters
- Support manager with Joint Commission efforts including, but not limited to, data entry, data trend analysis, policy and procedure review
- Negotiate and oversee settlement agreements, including payment plans
- Monitor compliance with payment plans and take necessary action
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in payments and accounts
- Assists in preparing correspondence as requested
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with strong emphasis on Word and Excel
- Ability to effectively prioritize
- Team player who can also work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a solution-oriented approach to issues
- Law firm experience is highly preferred
- Debt collection experience desirable
- Associates degree, but experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted
- At least two years related experience required
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus quarterly bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Annual Holiday Trip: 4-night company-paid vacation to celebrate the holiday season and recognize the year’ s accomplishments
- Weekly Raffles: over $5000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee Events: wellness days, team outings, massages, etc.
- Community Involvement: we focus on giving back to our local community with employee-led partnerships with mentorship programs, shelters, and schools
- MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
- MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.