Manager, Candidate Relationship Managers
Sunrise, FL 33323
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2021’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Manager leads the Candidate Relationship Management team whose goal is to provide an outstanding employment experience to our foreign-educated healthcare professionals. The Manager is responsible for creating and implementing relationship management practices that drive employee satisfaction and compliance throughout the employment relationship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accomplish department objectives through the creation and use of customer service practices
- Ensure customer service principles and MedPro polices are being applied at all times
- Intervene and assist with resolving escalated employee issues through an outstanding level of customer service
- Hire, train, coach and develop employees
- Monitor reports, dashboards and other information to ensure compliance with established processes and to monitor staff productivity and outcomes
- Identify opportunities for improvement, recommend solutions to management, and implement new practices
- Collaborate with other managers to identify issues and opportunities that lead to achieving department goals
- Bachelor' s degree in Hospitality, Nursing, Healthcare Administration, or a related field required
- Experience managing, motivating, and influencing teams
- Experience with teaching, mentoring, coaching and/or training highly preferred
- Previous experience in customer or patient service preferred
- Base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to celebrate the holiday season for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5, 000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events