Manager MedPro University
Sunrise, FL 33323 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2022’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
MedProU® is MedPro International’ s proprietary education program for foreign-educated healthcare professionals administered through live, online, and self-study courses. The Manager of Orientation is responsible for all aspects of the MedProU® pre-deployment and orientation program including design, development and implementation of pre-deployment and orientation programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Includes the following. Others may be assigned.
- Oversee the training and education lifecycle for MedProU® assimilation/acclimation and clinical programs that prepare healthcare professionals for life and work in the U.S.
- Collaborate with talent development to redesign curriculum, teaching procedures and educational materials to match learning needs of healthcare professionals preparing for life and work in the U.S.
- Develop programs that minimize the amount of time it takes for the healthcare professional to commence work at their assignment location
- Respect intellectual property and ensure employees and contractors respect the copyrights of others
- Mentor, conduct workshops and seminars for MedProU® instructors responsible for orientation programs
- Analyze reports to identify opportunities for orientation program and course development
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Includes minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or higher, preferably in Nursing
- Registered Nurse License preferred
- 2 years adult acute care, nursing management or teaching experience preferred
- Good customer service skills
- Experience working independently, but contributing within a team environment
- Project management experience a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Goal-oriented, motivated, high-energy individual who can work under pressure while managing changing priorities
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Working knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, outlook and learning management systems
- Ability to create, edit and deliver educational programs
- Professional level written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work productively both independently and as an integral member of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability and capacity to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities and competing priorities
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.