Payroll Tax and Compliance Guide
Sunrise, FL 33323 US
Payroll Tax & Compliance Guide
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2022’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Payroll Tax and Compliance Guide is responsible for ensuring accuracy and maintaining compliance with tax regulations.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $1000 Sign-on bonus
- $25/hour + 10% annual bonus
- Additional yearly bonus opportunities
- Excellent Benefits package + 401(k) with 8% company match
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that all federal, state, or local tax returns and related statements or records are validated and correct by reconciling all balances.
- Research, interprets, and understands existing or revised tax codes, laws, or forms, and suggests responses to changes in tax law, regulations, and guidelines.
- Maintains current knowledge of payroll tax laws and ensures compliance with federal and state guidelines and resolves any compliance issues with taxing authorities.
- Monitor’ s ADP filing of weekly, monthly, and quarterly tax returns and reporting
- Answers all related payroll tax questions/email inquiries, and research discrepancies.
- Ensures that mandatory and voluntary withholdings and deductions are accurately calculated and reported for employee population.
- Responsible for all payroll tax activities, including compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and filing of local, state, and federal payroll tax returns.
- Analyze data and information using various internal systems to support tax filings
- Knowledge of Federal and multi-state laws, and regulations related to payroll
- Experience in working with and resolving tax notice issues with various federal, state, and local agencies required
- Proven excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
- ADP experience is required
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Staffing Industry experience a plus
- Professional level written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving abilities
The Fun Stuff:
- Annual Holiday Trip: 4-night company-paid vacation to celebrate the holiday season and recognize the year’ s accomplishments
- Weekly Raffles: over $5, 000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee Events: wellness days, team outings, massages, etc.
- Community Involvement: we focus on giving back to our local community with employee-led partnerships with mentorship programs, shelters, and schools