Recruiter - Allied
Sunrise, FL 33323 US
Healthcare Recruiter – Travel Allied
$1000 Sign-on Bonus !
Join a growing company in a booming industry with unlimited earning potential! MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2022’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits:
• $52K on target earnings + an uncapped monthly commission
• $1000 Sign-on Bonus
• Established Recruitment Career Ladder, which includes the opportunity to grow your career, earn extra incentives, and an increased base salary.
• Excellent Benefits package + 401(k) with an 8% company match
The primary responsibility of our Recruiters is to successfully source, screen, and place quality Allied and Nursing professionals within our extensive, nationwide clientele. The recruiter will maintain databases, create, analyze, report metrics, and act as a liaison between hiring managers and candidates. The Recruiter is also responsible for maintaining the daily operational activities that pertain to the traveler during the assignment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Generate leads through sourcing initiatives, social media advertising, phone interviews, and high-volume outbound call strategies.
• Establish relationships with healthcare providers and maintain a pipeline of providers, while encouraging long-term working relationships
• Partner with Recruiter Assistants and Account Managers to ensure candidate viability and arrange client interviews.
• Negotiate contract terms with candidates.
• Work with our Credentialing department to get Nursing and Allied professions fully onboarded to start assignments.
• Manage and troubleshoot any issues to maintain the Recruiter’ s book of business.
• Have a competitive, money-motivated, and goal-driven personality
• Ability to meet individual KPIs, while maintaining healthy competition among other team members
• Possess experience in recruitment, staffing, or sales (not a requirement)
• Exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to project enthusiasm and develop a rapport with healthcare providers over the phone.
• Maintain strong time management and organization skills with the ability to multitask.
• Salesforce experience a plus
The Fun Stuff:
• Annual Holiday Trip: 4-night company-paid vacation to celebrate the holiday season and recognize the year’ s accomplishments
• Weekly Raffles: over $5, 000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
• Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
• Monthly Fun Committee Events: wellness days, team outings, massages, etc.
• Community Involvement: we focus on giving back to our local community with employee-led partnerships with mentorship programs, shelters, and schools