Recruiter Assistant - Nursing
Sunrise, FL 33323 US
$1000 Sign-on Bonus !
Join a growing company in a booming industry with unlimited earning potential! MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2022’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits:
• $17/hr on target earnings + an uncapped weekly commission
• $1000 Sign-on Bonus
• Established Recruitment Career Ladder, which includes the opportunity to grow into one of our Recruiter positions. Promotions can occur in 6 months, 8 months, or 12 month marks.
• Excellent Benefits package, 401(k) with an 8% company match, and 16 PTO days including major holidays.
The Associate Recruiter is responsible for assisting Travel Recruiters with the placement of Allied and Nursing Professionals. Responsibilities include but are not limited to completing submission packages, prospecting, and taking intro calls.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Generate leads through sourcing initiatives.
• Contact leads to generate new candidate applications.
• Obtain pre-credentialing documents and escalate as appropriate.
• Communicates effectively in both written and verbal form with the associate recruiter regarding omitted or questionable profile information.
• Have a competitive, money-motivated, and goal-driven personality
• Ability to meet individual KPIs, while maintaining healthy competition among other team members
• Exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to project enthusiasm and develop a rapport with healthcare providers over the phone.
• Maintain strong time management and organization skills with the ability to multitask.
• Salesforce experience a plus
The Fun Stuff:
• Annual Holiday Trip: 4-night company-paid vacation to celebrate the holiday season and recognize the year’ s accomplishments
• Weekly Raffles: over $5, 000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
• Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
• Monthly Fun Committee Events: wellness days, team outings, massages, etc.
• Community Involvement: we focus on giving back to our local community with employee-led partnerships with mentorship programs, shelters, and schools