Sunrise, FL 33323 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2023’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Salesforce Developer position will work closely with functional leaders, business units, and subject matter experts in developing solutions. This position will be responsible for all technical aspects of Salesforce.Com, including data migration, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $100, 000 + 10% annual bonus
- $5000 Sign-on Bonus
- Additional yearly bonus opportunities
- Excellent Benefits package + 401(k) with 8% company match
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business unit requirements, and company goals.
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code utilizing best practices.
- Support all technical aspects of Salesforce.Com, including data migrations, data quality, system integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- Responsible for developing Visualforce, Apex, Aura Components, Lightning Web Components, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Demonstrate technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Utilize a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code. Include user documentation and technical reference material to aid in training and for later reference.
- Log, track, and resolve identified system issues.
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units and subject matter experts to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or related field
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- Salesforce Developer Certification required
- At least 4 years of developer experience on Salesforce.Com
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.Com architecture and API
- Detailed experience writing Visualforce, Apex classes and triggers, Aura Component, and Lightning Web Component Framework
- Proficiency in XML, SQL, and SOAP-based web services
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, Eclipse Force.Com IDE)
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Demonstrative success with multiple Salesforce.Com integration projects
- Experience integrating Salesforce.Com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware, and other enterprise-integrating technologies
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Technical project management experience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
The Fun Stuff:
- Annual Holiday Trip: 4-night company-paid vacation to celebrate the holiday season and recognize the year' s accomplishments
- Weekly Raffles: over $5, 000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee Events: wellness days, team outings, massages, etc.
- Community Involvement: we focus on giving back to our local community with employee-led partnerships with mentorship programs, shelters, and schools