Technical Services Supervisor
Sunrise, FL 33323
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2021’ s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Technical Services Supervisor Lead will be responsible for service desk operations supporting users, desktop and network support functions. The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent supervisory, problem-solving, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills, and will possess the patience, a positive, customer-friendly attitude, and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Compensation & Benefits
- $1000 Sign-on bonus
- $70-80, 000 Base Salary + 10% annual bonus
- Additional yearly bonus opportunities
- Excellent Benefits package + 401(k) with 8% company match
- Supervise service desk operations and provide additional support as needed; ensure issues are effectively and efficiently resolved to the end-users’ satisfaction.
- Provide backup and support to the Sr. Technical Services Manager.
- Manage the onboarding and termination of users.
- Install, configure, and test new workstations, peripheral equipment, and software.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, hardware, and software licenses.
- Oversee PC setup and deployment for all employees using standard hardware, images, and software.
- Manage provisioning and appropriate access for users and computers in Active Directory.
- Manage workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Maintain training manuals on software and procedures.
- Train users on basic usage of workstations.
- Maintain case management system within Salesforce.
- Ensure timely response to ticket submissions to meet or exceed SLA’ s.
- Interface with multiple departments. Establish effective business relationships with all levels of management and staff
- Manage resolution of technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Coordinate infrastructure support and maintenance of our managed service provider (4IT).
- Provision and maintain phones and softphones in a VoIP system.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate resource.
- Follow-up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution.
- Maintain and monitor service desk KPI’ s.
- Mentor and motivate technical staff to deliver timely and high-quality services to our end-users
- Ensure technical operators comply with set policies and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of IT systems and networks by participating in educational programs.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum of 7+ years IT technology support experience.
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Associate degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems, Azure & Office 365.
- Knowledge of Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC)
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus.
- Salesforce.Com preferred, but not required.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve computer and network technical issues.
- Knowledge of routers, firewalls, and TCP/IP protocol.
- Experience with ConnectWise, preferred, but not required
- Must be able to lift to 25 lbs.
The Fun Stuff
- Annual Holiday Trip: 4-night company-paid vacation to celebrate the holiday season and recognize the year’ s accomplishments
- Weekly Raffles: over $5, 000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee Events: wellness days, team outings, massages, etc
- Community Involvement: we focus on giving back to our local community with employee-led partnerships with mentorship programs, shelters, and schools